September 18

My Song

(Listen while reading!)

Everybody has that best friend or group of friends that you have the most fun with.

This song can describe how close our friendship can be and how sometimes we have crazy ideas. The song that emulates me is “Best Friends” by 5 seconds of summer.

One of my favorite parts is where it says, “Through heaven and high water .”This line is one of my favorites because it’s so true.No matter what my friends will be together through good and bad times. The second lyric “I don’t run away when your face says, ‘Achoo’ but I run to get you a tissue.”This is important because it means that we will all stick together no matter what. The last part if the song is where I chose, “Even every time I’m mad at you …” The lyric stands out because even if we get mad at each other we will just forget it and still be “Best Friends.”

With all of this in mind, my song “Best Friend” not only encompasses me but also my friends. It also shows that no matter what happens they’re still my best friends.

Posted September 18, 2018 by rachellm2023 in category Uncategorized

2 thoughts on “My Song

1. yairaz2023

This is so true, especially between me and you. No matter how mad we get at each other you’re still my best friend. Love you!

Reply